Vicki and I spent most of today trying to make arrangements for our Costa Rica dream vacation that is theoretically coming up the week after Christmas. Words to the wise: If you want to take a trip to a hot vacation destination during Christmas week consider starting to make your reservations at least a year in advance. Six months might not cut it if you're hoping to get everything you want.
Yesterday I told you all about my great Fathers Day weekend. With Kayla home I now have someone to show me how to correctly post and tag pictures to my blog. How exciting this will be for all of my dedicated readers! Now you'll not only be able to hear me blather on every day about my mundane life, you'll also get to see pictures of that very same life! One word comes to mind - awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment