If you've been following our blog you know that I'm a member of the cast of the show Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, which we (the thespians of the First Colony Church of Christ) will be performing on the Saturday and Sunday evenings of the last weekend of September and the first weekend of October. We had rehearsal last night until 10:30 and a group of us spent all day today building some fairly elaborate props for the show. Although we're a bunch of amateurs (some more than others) it looks like things are really starting to come together in rehearsals and this show should be a lot of fun. We (the cast) are all committed to showing up for every show, but in order for the show to be considered a success it is essential that an audience show up also. So, if you're in town on either of our performance weekends I would consider it a personal favor if you'd consider showing up to cheer us on. I may have mentioned this, but I actually have the lead in one of the scenes, which includes a four-minute solo, and my performance alone will be worth be the price of admission. Speaking of the price of admission, tickets are $8, $10, and $12 and there isn't a bad seat in the house in our new auditorium. And, if you buy a ticket and you don't love the show I will personally refund the price of your ticket. This is a bold commitment from someone who doesn't even have a job.
You can buy tickets on any Sunday morning at the First Colony Church of Christ. While you're there you may as well stick around for church. Or, you can buy general admission tickets online at www.firstcolonychurch.org. Click on "Resources" and then "Event Calendar". There is a $1 per ticket service charge of online tickets.
No comments:
Post a Comment